We are back from out Travels and loving being back with a great start to February. We have enjoyed a great response to our Menu, Valentine’s Day was beautiful with some lovely romantic couples about and School Holidays have started well with some wonderful children coming in and completing their quizzes whilst they dine……
We are planning some great events this year and starting of on February 27th we have
- Gin, Jazz and New Orleans Tapas with Dixie Mix that sold out very quickly so we are planning on doing a Winter one too!
- Next up we have Mother’s Day on March 31st and all our special Mum’s dining on the day will receive a gift
- In April on St George’s Day – April 23rd we have Lee Dyer from Winbirri Wines to talk us through his exceptional wines and many awards alongside a traditional English Seafood Dinner.
- As well as looking after Evenings for our customers we also have a few staff days planned and will post pictures of our Team days too.
- Next menu comes early March and we are nearly 3 years old!!! And continuing to change our menu monthly.
- One new thing this year is that our Seafood Platters will be available takeaway but will need 24 hours notice and must be collected at either 12pm or 5.30pm…….